SPECTRE is a new fast Rigid Inflatable boat (RIB) powered by twin outboard engines that offers a range of exciting cruises from the V & A Waterfront.
Spectre is available for a wide range of trips and activities; if you can imagine it, we can do it. Currently on offer are scheduled and private trips from the V&A Waterfront, as well as trips from other ports when required. Spectre is designed for use by the general public, tour operators, adventure operators, marine film teams and dive boat services. With a road trailer to reach other ports, we can get Spectre to where it needs to be.
- Length 8.6 M (New 2016 Gemini Design.)
- SAMSA Licence for 12 passengers and 2 crew. (10 passengers on Fast Trips.)
- Powered by Twin 200Hp 4-stroke Yamaha Outboards.
- Single open deck with centre console and jockey seats; ideal for quick runs down the coast to Clifton or across Table Bay. T-Top or Hard Top over console to provide sun protection. No Toilets facilities.
- Available for daily scheduled cruises (4 Passenger minimums apply) and private charters.
- No Bar Facilities – cool box and refreshments can be arranged with prior notice
- Very limited catering on prior request.
- Equipped with A.I.S , GPS and VHF marine radio
- Seal Island Cruises from Hout Bay. (2 Hour Charter plus road transport cost.)
- Stand Up Paddle boarding at Clifton. (2 Hour Charter plus SUP hire.)
- As an add-on to your private yacht charter. We can organise trips from your yacht at anchor in Clifton or Granger Bay. An ideal super- yacht toy!
- Meet and greet for Volvo Ocean Race Yachts.
- Meet and greet for Clipper Round the World Race.
- Spectator Boat for ocean race starts from Cape Town – Volvo Ocean Race; Cape To Rio; Clipper Round the World.
- Scuba Dive Charters with licensed Dive Master.
- Support Boat for Robben Island swim.