FUN AND UNIQUE SNORKELING EXPERIENCE
Come and experience one of the most unique features that the Cape Town has to offer, Snorkeling with the Cape Fur Seals. The Adrenalised team are only too keen to share the beauty of the ocean and its most playful mammals with you as well as the beauty of the Cape Town Atlantic Coastline. On this trip you also have the chance to see Whales, Penguins, Sun Fish and much more as we make our way from our base in the V&A Waterfront to the Cape Fur Seal colony in Oudekraal just past Camps Bay.
- Minimum Age: 10 years or older
- No experience is needed for snorkelers but you must be a competent swimmer.
- Motion sickness is a problem for some people, so please be aware of this.
- 2 Hours with 30 minutes snorkeling time with the Cape Fur Seals.
What to Wear / Equipment
- Bring a bathing suit, towel, cap, sunglasses and sun screen.
- Wear protective clothing appropriate to the weather conditions.
- We will provide you with all of the Aqualung snorkelling equipment including a Mask, Snorkel, Wetsuit, Booties, Gloves, Fins and Hoodies.
Group Size / Spectators
- Minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 snorkelers.
- The best time of year for Oudekraal is in the Cape Town summer months from October to April and we run daily trips from the V&A Waterfront weather dependant.
- 08:30 to 10:30
- 11:00 to 13:00
Seal Snorkelling Experience Includes:
- High speed boat ride.
- Informative briefing on seals.
- Informative briefing regarding snorkeling equipment and use.
- Dive guides.
- Hot chocolate and biscuits
- Bottled water.
- All snorkeling equipment.
- Expeditions are weather dependent.