Waterfront Charter's Terms & Conditions
1. RIGHT OF ADMISSION
“Right of admission reserved and all passengers bear the sole risk of injury to their person or loss or damage to their property from whatsoever cause arising, and acknowledge that they waive and abandon any claim or claims which they may have against the owners, master or crew of the vessel arising from any cause whatsoever including the negligent action or omission of the owners master or crew of the vessel.”All passengers are required to be in possesion of a valid boarding pass before boarding a vessel .No boarding pass = no access.
2. CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
(enquiry-provisional -confirmed-ticketed )
2.1 PRIVATE CHARTERS
1. When a client confirms a Private Charter and signs the terms and conditions an invoice is created and sent to the client.
2. A 50% deposit should be recieved within 7 days of receipt of the Private Charter Invoice.
3. Full payment should be recieved at least 7 days prior to the event.
4. Private Charters must be booked for a minimum of 2 hours over the Sunset period (between 17h00 and 21h00 depending on time of year).
5. Full payment is required before a Ticket or Boarding pass is issued . A Boarding pass is required for access to the vessel.
6. Payment not made within the agreed arrangement will be raised at 5% plus prime.
2.2 SCHEDULED CRUISES
1. Enquiries by email or telephone are entered onto our booking Tracker System and an email is generated.
2. Clients may follow the link and pay online by credit card.
3. Enquiries and provisional bookings are only confirmed when they have been paid . A Booking will only be ticketed on the Day of the cruise.
3. CANCELLATION POLICY
3.1 PRIVATE CHARTERS (Exclusive Use)
1. The Cancellation Fee will be 100% of the Private Charter Rate should the client cancell the charter within 48 hours ( 2 Days ) of the departure time .
2. The Cancellation Fee will be 50% of the Private Charter Rate should the client cancell the Charter within 30 days of the departure time.
3. In the Case of Special Charters over Christmas Day, New Years Day , New Years Eve , Easter Weekend and Ocean Race Events ,the Cancellation Fee will be 100% of the Private Charter Rate.
4. If a Private Charter is cancelled by us because the skipper deems it unsafe for the charter to take place, a full refund will be made on the Private Charter Rate , however any extras will be the clients responsibility. (eg: catering and any other special arrangements made by the charterer or on behalf of the client).
5. Waterfront Charters will try to arrange an alternative as best it can, should the charter be cancelled for whatever reason by us and will not be held liable for any losses incurred by the person or company chartering the vessel.Any additional Extra costs in Chartering an alternative vessel will be for the clients account .
3.2 SCHEDULED CRUISES (Individual tickets)
1. The Client will be liable for a 100% cancellation fee if the client does not arrive for a Booked cruise and does not inform the office .We Term a none arrival for a booked cruise as a “No Show ”
2. There wil be no cancellation Fee if the client calls the office 2 hours before the departure time and moves the booking to another day .
3. In The Case of Special Scheduled Cruises over Christmas Day , New Years Day , New Years Eve and Easter Weekend the Cancellation Fee will be 100% of the Scheduled Cruise Ticket Price .
4. CATERING AND BAR REQUIREMENTS
1. All catering is to be finalised at least 5 days prior to the event and this includes payment for any catering.
2. All bar tabs are to be settled before disembarking the vessel at the end of the Charter ( unless prior arrangements have been made ). A 10% Gratuity will be charged on all Bar Tabs .
3. No beverages are allowed to be brought aboard the vessel without prior arrangements.
4. If the charter is cancelled due to bad weather or any other reason, the client will be responsible for any catering arrangements made ( See Cancellation policy Above )
1. Waterfront Charters (Pty) Ltd cannot be held liable for any damage to or loss of personal goods.
2. Waterfront Charters(Pty) Ltd reserves the right to charge for pilferage or damage to the vessel and/or its equipment and instrumentation
3. All passengers, once aboard the vessel, fall under the direct authority of the Skipper and vessel owners and undertake to comply with any requests and/or instructions issued to them by such persons.
4. Passengers undertake, at all times, to respect the environment and will not intentionally pollute, damage or otherwise harm sea life and the surrounding environment.
6. FORCE MAJEURE
1. The Operator will be free from liability for failing to provide a service due to industrial action, unsuitable weather conditions, technical problems or other events beyond the Operator’s reasonable control. Charters will go ahead regardless of weather conditions.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by Waterfront Charters.
All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
The names, trademarks, service marks and logos of Waterfront Charters appearing on this site may not be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise to indicate Waterfront Charters sponsorship of or affiliation with any product or service, without Waterfront Charters prior express written permission.
To obtain permission for the commercial use of any content on this site contact Craig Girdlestone at email@example.com.
2. WEBSITE CONTENT
While Waterfront Charters has attempted to make the information on this website as accurate as possible, the information is provided in good faith without any express or implied warranty. There is no guarantee given as to the accuracy or currency of any individual item on the server.
This is the website of Waterfront Charters.
- Our postal address is :PO Box 50446 , Waterfront , 8002
- Our Physical address is :Shop 5 , Quay 5 ,Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town , South Africa
- We can be reached by telephone at Tel: +27+21+ 418 3168 (South Africa)
We collect no information on browsers of our website, unless volunteered (for example the e-mail addresses and other contact details of those who communicate with us via e-mail for reservation bookings or enquiries).
From time to time the information that is volunteered may be used by Waterfront Charters for communication or marketing purposes. We do not share our email address data with third parties.
Neither Waterfront Charters nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this web site or the services or content provided from and through this web site. Furthermore,Waterfront Charters makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this web site are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free. Users are encouraged to report any possible malfunctions and errors to firstname.lastname@example.org
5.1 No person, business or web site may link to any page on this site without the prior written permission Waterfront Charters. Such permission should be applied for by contacting Waterfront Charters at the address indicated in para 3 above.
5.2 In the event of Waterfront Charters providing hypertext links other web sites as a service to its users, this service does not mean that Waterfront Charters endorses those sites or material on them in any way.Waterfront Charters is not responsible for the use of a hypertext link for which a commercial charge applies. Individual users are responsible for any charges that their use may incur. The privacy practices of those sites linking out of us, is not our responsibility. We’d recommend you check their policy on privacy before disclosing personal information.
Any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this web site or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this web site shall be prosecuted and civil damages shall be claimed in the event Waterfront Charters suffers any damage or loss.
7. GOVERNING LAW
This site is hosted, controlled and operated from the Republic of South Africa and therefore the South African law and the jurisdiction of the South African courts shall govern any action in terms of the use or inability to use this site.
8. CHANGES TO AGREEMENT
Waterfront Charters may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
CLAIM YOUR VOUCHER:
Your online Confirmation that you will recieve is a Non Refundable Voucher that must be redeemed for a ticket. This is a simple process starting now with the online purchase of the voucher .
Step 1: Recieve the Voucher , within minutes by email. If you put in the incorrect email address or did not recieve the email please email us at email@example.com
Step 2: Make a Reservation:either call, Visit or email us and reserve your place. We will need to verify your voucher details as these will secure your reservation ( see below )
Step 3: Redeem the Voucher :Visit the office at least 15 minutes before departure , hand in your voucher and recieve a boarding pass ticket. ( You must first have done step 2 , reserved a seat !!)
Step4 : Board the vessel :Show your Boarding pass Ticket and enjoy the cruise
Vouchers have to be claimed with in 25 weeks (6months) of purchase.
VERIFICATION OF VOUCHER:
You will be asked to provide the consultant with a 13 digit refraction number.
This is the Green code that accompanies the eTicket emailed to the purchaser. EG: BTSC90000006.
After the voucher has been refracted, the consultant will then ask for the 8 digit verification code.
This is the Red code that accompanies the eTicket emailed to the purchaser. EG: f02ee47r.
Please have these two codes at hand before contacting the consultants.