Valentine’s day! The 14th February 2017 falls on a Tuesday this year, and Waterfront Charters are offering star-crossed lovers the perfect opportunity to share the magic of their special relationship aboard a magnificent catamaran. Make it an evening to remember...
To join us, book for our Sunset Champagne Cruise: 90 incredible minutes aboard Serenity One, possibly the most romantic yacht in the V&A Waterfront.
- Departure is at 19h00 and we head out into the Atlantic Ocean from the V&A; we’ll get you as close to that sunset as is legal!
- Included during the cruise is a half bottle of South African Sparkling Wine per person. ( Or a bottle per couple, for an intimate toast or two… )
- There is a cash bar aboard for other drinks.
- Cost per head is R360
- We will tie up at the dock at 20h30.
And because it Valentine’s Day we have extra treats on offer:
- A welcome drink as you board, to set the scene, with a choice of:
- A glass of local MCC or a Mason’s Cocktail Spritzer.
- A beautiful long-stemmed single rose for the ladies, to remind them of a perfect evening.
We are only accepting online payments for this romantic adventure, so please call us or email the Quay 5 office to make a provisional reservation, and we will send you an email with a link to our online shop . Once you have paid online you will need to collect your boarding pass at the Shop 5 Office at least 30 minutes before departure .
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- If you have no access to a credit card you can pay cash in the office, but this must please be done within 24 hours of making your provisional reservation.
- As this is a special cruise, we will not be accepting regular online vouchers; discount vouchers; complimentary; Cruise & Dine or other tickets.