An eco-adventure aboard a stunning RIB (Rigid-hulled Inflatable Boat) – a combination of power and exploration as you cruise the Atlantic coastline to view the spectacular sea and birdlife, under the guidance of our experienced skippers.
The Waterfront Charters Team are always keen to offer you unique and fun ocean safari experience on the water. Our Skippers will share with you the beauty of the ocean as we well as the beauty of the cape town Atlantic coastline on our unique adventure boats. On our trips departing from Quay 5 in the Waterfront, you will have a chance to see Cape Fur Seals, Dolphins, Whales, Penguins and Sun Fish and potentially much more as we search the bay for sea life. We Do do not offer or guarantee a destination as this trip is about time on the water and looking for sea life in the proximity of Cape Town.
- 30 Minutes
- Kids are allowed under supervision of adults.
- Minimum 2 Passengers and Maximum 12
- Expeditions are weather dependent
- Trip Includes a short fast ride out of the harbour, followed by a slow search for marine life and an informative briefing by the skipper.
- For safety reasons, only children over the age of 5 years are allowed aboard under adult supervision.