An eco-adventure aboard a stunning RIB (Rigid-hulled Inflatable Boat) – a combination of power and exploration as you cruise the Atlantic coastline to view the spectacular sea and birdlife, under the guidance of our experienced skippers.
The Waterfront Charters Team are always keen to offer you unique and fun ocean safari experience on the water. Our Skippers will share with you the beauty of the ocean as we well as the beauty of the cape town Atlantic coastline on our unique adventure boats. On our trips departing from Quay 5 in the Waterfront, you will have a chance to see Cape Fur Seals, Dolphins, Whales, Penguins and Sun Fish and potentially much more as we search the bay for sea life. We Do do not offer or guarantee a destination as this trip is about time on the water and looking for sea life in the proximity of Cape Town.
- 30 Minutes
- Kids are allowed under supervision of adults.
- Minimum 2 Passengers and Maximum 12
- Expeditions are weather dependent
- Trip Includes a short ride out of the harbour, followed by a slow search for marine life and an informative briefing by the skipper.
For safety reasons only children over the age of 13 are allowed aboard, and they must be over 1.2 metres in height and able to straddle the on-board seats with both feet on the deck.
Safety aboard the Adventure Boats:
Waterfront Charters are serious about safety and our guests are our top priority. Please read through our safety guidelines before booking:
Only children over the age of 13 are allowed aboard, and they must be over 1.2 metres in height and able to straddle the on-board seats with both feet on the deck.
We are obliged to put weight restrictions on the seating as well to ensure the wellbeing of our adult guests.
- A maximum of 80kg allowed in front seats.
- A maximum of 100kg allowed in back seats.
Our lifejackets /PFD’s available sizes are: 60 to 125cm chest size.
The following conditions may be adversely affected by the trip: Pregnancy, High Blood Pressure; Heart Conditions; Acute and/or Chronic Knee or Back Injuries. Any person with declared medical condition will not be permitted to go on the trip unless a medical certificate approving the trip - signed within the previous 30 days - is obtained and handed into the office.
* In the unlikely event that the primary boat for this cruise is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to utilize an alternative vessel for this experience. Be assured that Waterfront Charters will always make every possible effort to ensure that the advertised vessel is available. Some Cruises do not have a dedicated boat for the cruise and rely on a pool of available vessels at Waterfront Charters to cover fluctuations in weather, seasonal passenger numbers and planned maintenance.