Esperance is a purpose built Day Charter Sailing Schooner. Her unique features are twin masts and twin seating areas and her large Bowsprit. Seating is in large sunken cockpits below the Rigging and sails. Ideal for Sailing across Table Bay whilst taking in mountain Views.
- Length 16m / 50 Foot ( Excluding Bowsprit)
- SAMSA Licence for 45 Passengers & 3 Crew
- Powered by Single 130Hp Perkins M130c Diesel and Full Sailing Rig
- Single Decked Sailing Vessel with Covered Saloon area, Single Marine Toilet, Large Open Cockpit in Front of Saloon and Large Open Cockpit behind Saloon.
- Available for Daily Scheduled Cruise ( 4 Passenger Minimums Apply ) and Private Charters
- Limited Licensed Cash Bar
- Full Catering on Request