- The Gift Voucher Coupon Code has to be used within 1 year (365 days) from purchase.
WHERE TO USE:
- Currently, the gift card coupon can only be redeemed online. At-Store redemption will follow soon.
- The coupon code on this gift voucher can be redeemed on any order, irrespective of the items in the cart.
- All gift Vouchers are now partially redeemable. If the recipient of the gift voucher purchases a cruise that is less than the gift voucher amount, they will be able to use the rest of the gift voucher amount on their next order (before the coupon expiration date).
- We realize that it is impossible to predict the stormy seas of the internet.
- There may be a slight chance that the recipient does not receive their gift voucher via email, due to it being sent to their spam folder, being filtered by their anti-virus or webmail host or just getting lost in the vast ocean of cyberspace.
- Since we (Waterfront Charters) can not 100% guarantee that the recipient receives the email with the attached gift voucher, we recommend that you forward a copy of the Gift Voucher (attached to your invoice or downloaded from the DOWNLOADS PAGE) to the recipient.
- Alternatively, you can print a hard copy of the Gift Voucher (attached to your invoice or downloaded from the DOWNLOADS PAGE) that then can be given or posted to the recipient.
- Currently, we only have 2 template designs available – that is the default “Waterfront Charters” and a “Cute Romantic” theme. To preview, (i) choose your template, (ii) fill in the recipient form and (iii) click the PREVIEW link above the “ADD TO CART” button (after making a value selection) to see what the voucher will look like.
- Our design team is working hard on making more theme-based templates available, so please feel free to check back soon.
- Please note that these vouchers can not be exchanged for money, nor are they refundable. The voucher will expire after 1 year (365 days) after purchase.
- Unused vouchers will not be refunded if they have expired.