- The Gift Voucher Coupon Code has to be used within 2 years (730 days) from purchase.
- These vouchers are NON-REFUNDABLE.
HOW TO REDEEM:
- No partial redemption is available for this option.
- If you wish to give a gift voucher that is partially redeemable, please see our Customisable Online Gift Voucher.
- We realize that it is impossible to predict the stormy seas of the internet.
- There may be a slight chance that the recipient does not receive their gift voucher via email, due to it being sent to their spam folder, being filtered by their anti-virus or webmail host or just getting lost in the vast ocean of cyberspace.
- Since we (Waterfront Charters) can not 100% guarantee that the recipient receives the email with the attached gift voucher, we recommend that you forward a copy of the Gift Voucher (attached to your invoice or downloaded from the DOWNLOADS PAGE) to the recipient.
- Alternatively, you can print a hard copy of the Gift Voucher (attached to your invoice or downloaded from the DOWNLOADS PAGE) that then can be given or posted to the recipient.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE VOUCHERS CAN NOT BE EXCHANGED FOR MONEY, NOR ARE THEY REFUNDABLE. THE VOUCHER WILL EXPIRE AFTER 2 YEARS (730 DAYS) AFTER PURCHASE.
- UNUSED VOUCHERS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED IF THEY HAVE EXPIRED.