Southern Cross is one of the best-known vessels in the V&A Waterfront, and her seaworthy trawler-based design makes her a superb boat to host private functions. With a capacity of 60 guests on her twin decks, whether you choose a thrilling coastal cruise or a harbour tour, you will have all you need aboard in the way of facilities to treat every person to a great adventure.
- Length 14m / 45 Feet
- Licensed for 65 Passengers
- Powered by Twin Perkins M130c Diesels
- With Two Decks, the main has the Bar and Main passenger seating areas and the top deck offers uninterrupted views. Two Marine Toilets.
- Available for Daily Scheduled Cruise ( 4 Passenger Minimums Apply ) and Private Charters
- Full Licensed Cash Bar
- Full Catering on Request.