SPECTRE is a new fast Rigid Inflatable Boat (RIB) powered by twin outboard engines that offers a range of exciting cruises from the V & A Waterfront.
Spectre is available for a wide range of trips and activities; if you can imagine it, we can do it. Currently on offer are scheduled and private trips from the V&A Waterfront, as well as trips from other ports when required. Spectre is designed for use by the general public, tour operators, adventure operators, marine film teams and dive boat services. With a road trailer to reach other ports, we can get Spectre to where it needs to be.
- Length 8.6 M (New 2016 Gemini Design.)
- SAMSA Licence for 12 passengers and 2 crew. (10 passengers on Fast Trips.)
- Powered by Twin 200Hp 4-stroke Yamaha Outboards.
- Single open deck with centre console and jockey seats; ideal for quick run down the coast to Clifton or across Table Bay. T-Top or Hard Top over the console to provide sun protection.
- No Toilets facilities.
- Available for daily scheduled cruises (4 Passenger minimums apply) and private charters.
- No Bar Facilities – cool box and refreshments can be arranged with prior notice
- Very limited catering on prior request.
- Equipped with A.I.S, GPS and VHF marine radio